Compression Ice Back Wrap
- SOOTHING BACK PAIN RELIEF
Effectively relieves pain, inflammation and stiffness in the lower back due to arthritis, sciatica, herniated discs and more
- INFLATABLE COMPRESSION CHAMBER
Easily customize the amount of compression by adding to or releasing air from the inflatable chamber with the integrated hand pump
- FLEXIBLE HOT OR COLD PACK
Remaining flexible when frozen, the large Arctic Flex gel pack provides soothing heat or cold for customizable relief
- INCLUDES SUPPORTIVE SPLINTS
Ensuring maximum contact along the contours of the lower back, the back wrap is fitted with three curved aluminum splints
- ADJUSTABLE FIT
Secured with a strong fastener system, the back ice wrap easily adjusted to accommodate waist sizes up to 50” with the included extended strap
- SOFT NEOPRENE BLEND
Made with a latex-free neoprene blend for use over lightweight clothing or directly against the skin
Customer ReviewsBe the first to write a reviewWrite a reviewAsk a question
Is the gel pack removable?
Yes! The Arctic Flex gel pack should be removed from the compression back ice wrap before freezing or heating.
How large of a waist will the Vive compression back ice wrap fit?
The Vive compression back ice wrap is adjustable to fit waist sizes up to 50” when used with the included extender strap.
Does the back ice wrap have elastic compression straps?
Yes, the Vive back ice wrap includes exterior stretch straps to provide customizable compression.
What are the dimensions of the gel pack?
The large Arctic Flex pack measures 14.75” by 7.5” to provide optimal coverage of the lower back.
How long will the ice gel pack stay cold?
The gel pack is designed to remain frozen throughout the recommended 15-20 minutes of cold therapy.
Do I wear the back wrap under or over my clothes?
The compression back ice wrap is designed to fit comfortably over lightweight clothing or directly against the skin.
Is the compression ice wrap latex-free?
Yes! The back wrap is made with a latex-free neoprene blend and the Arctic Flex gel pack is constructed with a soft, latex-free pvc.
Is the compression back ice wrap good for relieving sciatica?
Yes, the dual therapy back wrap is ideal for relieving pain due to arthritis, sciatica, scoliosis and more.
Can the air inflation valve be locked in place?
Yes! The valve should be placed in the closed position once the desired level of compression is reached.
- For relieving pain, inflammation and stiffness in the lower back
- Great for sciatica, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs and more
- Back wrap: 40” by 8” by 0.25”
- Extender strap: 8”
- Arctic Flex pack: 14.75” by 7.5”
- Arctic Flex pack weight: 1.5 pounds
- Total weight: 2.38 pounds
- Latex-free neoprene blend
- Aluminum splints
- Clay gel
How To Use For Cold Therapy:
- Place the Arctic Flex gel pack in the freezer or refrigerate on a flat surface for a minimum of two hours
- Secure the frozen gel pack in the back ice wrap pocket
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place the pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate. The gel pack may be folded in half to fit in smaller microwaves
- Heat at full power in 5-second intervals
- Remove the gel pack carefully from the microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in the microwave at 5-second intervals until desired temperature is reached
- Secure the heated gel pack in the back ice wrap